THE CHALLENGES OF BANKING & FINANCIAL SERVICES
These players, who seemed to be established for a long time, are seeing the emergence of a new type of competitor capable of attracting customers with their specialized segment-based (neo-banking, etc.) and natively digital offers.
Added to this is the changing behaviour of customers when they spend, save and invest.
Whereas until now customers were loyal to a single financial institution, today multi-banking is taking over..
However, Banks have an invaluable wealth of data on the knowledge of their customers since the data is collected in several ways:
- either during the various commercial acts to meet regulatory requirements,
- or a little more passively, when payments are made.
- but also, during consultations and interactions on Internet platforms, mobile applications and social networks.
- knowledge of purchasing behavior and habits
The use and exploitation of all this data represents an opportunity to improve and optimize customer relations, prevent risks and fraud, and meet the requirements of regulatory authorities.
THE CHAPSVISION ANSWER FOR BANKING & FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESSES
CHAPSVISION offers a cognitive platform for analysts and professionals in the banking sector and financial institutions enabling them to apply artificial intelligence, predictive techniques and search for associations on very large volumes of data.
These techniques respond to the sector’s business challenges such as:
- Sentiment analysis
- 360° customer view
- Risk reduction
- Fraud Detection
- Development of new products and services
- Prediction of payment defaults
- Reducing CHURN by proactively predicting attrition
- Predicting changing economic conditions with sophisticated modeling scenarios
- Detection of additional or cross selling opportunities
OTHER COMPLEMENTARY SOLUTIONS DEDICATED TO BANKS & FINANCIAL SERVICES
Our platform integrates perfectly with the existing application environment of our customers and the CRM customer service and sales force automation (SFA) offers proposed by our subsidiary Coheris. Users of Coheris solutions have the best indicators to make quick decisions and implement actions to optimize revenues and customer loyalty, while reducing risks.